Make everyone an instant fan of Brussels Sprouts by adding a sweet pomegranate and decorating it with our red walnuts!
- 1 1/4 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Seeds from a medium pomegranate
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped toasted Red Walnuts
- Finely grated zest of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Put the Brussels sprouts in a medium roasting pan; toss with them with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven until they are a light golden brown and a knife inserted into the centers goes in without any resistance, for about 45 minutes.
- Transfer the sprouts to a large bowl and add the pomegranate seeds, red walnuts, and lime andorange zests. Season with salt as needed.