Use this kale salad recipe to add a pop of color and crunch to your salad with our signature Red Walnuts!
Ingredients for Salad
- 2 bunches of Lacinato Kale
- 1/4 Cup diced Red Onion
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Pine Nuts
- 1/2 Cup Golden Raisins
- 1/2 Cup diced Red Bell Pepper
- 1 cup Red Walnuts
Ingredients for Dressing
- 1/4 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons, squeezed Lemon Juice
- Dash of Ground Pepper
- Dash of Sea Salt
- De-stem Kale leaves and soak in cold water overnight.
- Next day, dry leaves and chop them into small pieces and place in a large mixing bowl with the diced red onion, fresh pine nuts, golden raisins, diced red bell pepper and red walnuts.
- For the dressing add all ingredients together in a small bowl and mix. When finished mixing add dressing on top of Kale Salad to desired amount.